Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APORs) and those transporting essential workers to their workplace may leave their homes during the lockdown in Metro Manila, in compliance with directives from the Inter-Agency Task Force. Here's what they need to know and bring.
APORs must present IDs as proof of their work or purpose of leaving their homes. Here's a list of IDs accepted at checkpoints.
- IATF IDs issued by the regulatory agencies with jurisdiction over permitted establishments or persons.
- Valid IDs or other pertinent documents issued by accrediting organizations or establishments allowed under ECQ.
- if required by the LGU, local IDs for availing of essential goods and services.
Employees working at permitted establishments and/or offices don't need to present additional IDs or passes that say they're allowed to go out. As long as they have proof and documents that they're APORs, they should be allowed to pass.
Non-APORs driving APORs
Non-APORs who will fetch or bring APORs to their workplace must present the Worker-APORs certificate of employment (COE) with these details:
- name of non-APOR driver, make and plate number of the vehicle to be used, and contact number of employer
- Copy of business permit of the employer