Essential workers in the A4 priority group residing in Quezon City can now sign up for the vaccine as the country expands its inoculation program.
The city is currently vaccinating medical frontliners (A1), senior citizens (A2), persons with comorbidities (A3), and economic frontliners (A4).
Here’s how to sign up for the vaccine in Quezon City:
- Access the eZConsult website and fill out the required information to sign up.
- Follow the Quezon City Facebook page for announcements on vaccine slot availability. The page will inform residents when slots will be up for grabs.
- Five to ten minutes before slot reservations open, log in on the eZConsult website.
- If Quezon City announces vaccine slots will be available at 5 p.m., be ready at 4:55 p.m. Refresh the site at exactly 5 p.m.
- Select the date and vaccination site of your choice, and print your QR code upon confirmation.
- On the date of your appointment, bring your QR code, a valid ID, and a pen.
The online portal only displays available time slots. Heavy traffic on the site can also render it inaccessible. For updates on the website, vaccination slots, and other announcements, visit Quezon City’s official Facebook page.