Robinsons Malls said Tuesday select branches would serve as a one-stop shop for RFID installation and reloading to help motorists adapt to the shift to cashless transactions.
The country's expressways are moving to contactless payments to stop the spread of COVID-19. The move to full RFID is expected to finish by November and motorists have begun installing RFID stickers on their windshields.
Robinsons Malls partnered with Easytrip, the provider of RFID stickers that can be used in NLEX, SCTEX, CAVITEX, CALAX, and C-5 Link.
Here's the schedule provided by Robinsons Malls for the sticker installation, open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.:
- Oct. 2 to 3 – Robinsons Galleria, Lower Ground Floor
- Oct. 9 to 10 – Robinsons Sta. Rosa and Robinsons Place Malolos, Ground Floor
- Oct. 16 to 17 – Robinsons Place Dasmariñas, Lower Ground Floor
- Oct. 23 to 24 – Robinsons Tagaytay, Level 2 Hallway and Robinsons Starmills, Parking Area
- Nov. 6 to 7 – Robinsons Angeles, Ground Floor Parking
- Nov. 13 to 14 – Robinsons Novaliches, Ground Floor