President Rodrigo Duterte said Thursday he was not supporting any candidate eyeing to succeed him, noting that he is "neutral" for the May 9 elections.
Duterte, who will step down as president on June 30, said he was not campaigning for any presidential candidate.
"I am not supporting any presidential candidate. Neutral ako. So this is not a campaign because I am not campaigning for any particular candidate," he said in a speech in Lapu-Lapu City.
"So stop f*ck*ng with me kasi ito hindi ito pulitika," he added.
Duterte has not endorsed anyone from the 10 presidential candidates eyeing to succeed him in the May 9 elections. The candidates include incumbent Vice President Leni Robredo, the head of the opposition.
Late last month, Malacañang said President Duterte met with pre-election survey frontrunner Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. who is running with the former's daughter, vice presidential candidate Sara Duterte-Carpio.