Vice President Leni Robredo will hold a thanksgiving event at the Ateneo de Manila University in Quezon City Friday, and authorities said motorists should brace for heavy traffic in the area.
Robredo and running mate, Sen. Kiko Pangilinan, will lead the three-hour "Pasasalamat" from 5 p.m., with the main stage set at Bellarmine Field facing the Church of the Gesu, organizers said.
Seniors and persons with disabilities have a designated space at the Bellarmine Hall parking lot near the stage. Two LED screens will be placed in the Ateneo Junior High School parking lot.
Here are the pedestrian entrances:
- Gate 1 and Gate 3.5 along Katipunan Avenue
- Barangka Gate, at the back, near Marikina
- Friendship Bridge between Miriam College and Ateneo de Manila Junior High School
Parking is available and cars can enter through the following:
- Gates 2 and 3, along Katipinan Avenue
- Miriam College, along Katipunan Avenue