Taguig City on Thursday launched its home vaccination program for bedridden residents as part of its efforts to expand its inoculation program.
The city's dedicated home vaccination team will go house-to-house to administer the first dose, running parallel to the efforts in vaccination sites, authorities said.
Here's how to register bedridden family members for Taguig's home vaccination service:
- Register the vaccinee’s information online via the TRACE website.
- Generate and save the QR code.
- Secure a medical clearance from doctor.
- Send a text message or call to the Home Vaccination Hotline: 0961 – 704 – 4291.
- Wait for a confirmation message about the home vaccination schedule.