Manila Water on Tuesday launched an online payment portal to make cashless transactions more accessible to its clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Manila Water previously accepted payments on banking apps and online wallet platforms, but this new online portal gives you access to additional information such as billing history and account information.
Here's how to register for the Manila Water online payment portal:
- Click 'No Account Yet? Sign Up Now!'
Continue reading below ↓
- If you're registering a residential account, click 'I will Register a Non-Business/Non-Organization Account'.*
- Grab a Manila Water Bill from the past 6 months. You'll need information from a past billing for the next step.
- Fill out the necessary information for Account Verification. Details are highlighted in yellow so you know which ones are needed.
Continue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
- Fill out customer information. Select how you want to log in (e-mail or mobile number). We chose e-mail.
- You'll be sent a one-time pin via e-mail or text, depending on what you chose. You'll need this to confirm your e-mail.
The online portal does not ask for a password, as a unique OTP is sent to your phone or e-mail every time you log in. If you clicked e-mail but want to receive the OTP on your phone, you can change this in your profile settings after logging in.
Once you log in, you'll be able to access your billing and payment history. You're also allowed to enroll multiple accounts if you have more than one place of residence. Payments can be made on the website via accredited payment channels.
E-wallets or mobile payment platforms:
- Robinsons Bank
Check out Manila Water's online payment website.