Several Robinsons Malls acrosss the country will be open the entire Holy Week to cater to the public's essential needs during the holidays.
It's the first Holy Week in two years of the pandemic that Filipino devotees can go out to observe traditions physically in areas under Alert Level 1.
These Robinsos malls will remain open on April 14, Maundy Thursday, and April 15, Good Friday:
- Robinsons Tagaytay - 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Robinsons Luisita - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Robinsons Place Antipolo - 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Robinsons Place La Union - 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Maundy Thursday and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Good Friday
- Robinsons Starmills in San Fernando, Pampanga - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Maundy Thursday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Good Friday
These malls will also open on Maundy Thursday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. but closed on Good Friday:
- Robinsons Galleria South
- Robinsons Place Ilocos
- Robinsons Place Lipa
- Robinsons Place Naga
- Robinsons Place Palawan
- Robinsons Place Pangasinan
- Robinsons Place Santiago
- Robinsons Place Tuguegarao
- Robinsons Angeles
- Robinsons Place Dasmariñas
- Robinsons Place Gen Trias
- Robinsons Place Malolos
These Robinsons Malls will be closed on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday, and will reopen on Black Saturday:
- Robinsons Galleria
- Robinsons Magnolia
- Robinsons Place Manila
- Forum Robinsons
- Robinsons Place Las Pinas
- Robinsons Novaliches
- Robinsons Otis
- Robinsons Sta. Rosa
- Robinsons Cainta
- Robinsons Place Imus
- Robinsons Town Mall Los Banos
- Robinsons Town Mall Malabon
- Robinsons Metro East
Editor's Note: Robinsons Malls and Summit Media, which publishes reportr, are both part of JG Summit Holdings.