Taguig City has started administering vaccines to minors without underlying conditions as the country expands inoculation efforts to meet the goal of at least 50 million fully-vaccinated Filipinos by the end of the year, authorities said.
Those aged 12 to 17 years old residing or studying in Taguig can sign up for the vaccine online. Vaccination for pediatric A3, or kids with comorbidities, is also underway.
Kids can get their jabs at the following vaccination hubs:
- Lakeshore Hall (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Bonifacio High Street (Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
The follow hub is vaccinating only pediatric A3:
- Medical Center Taguig (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Here's how kids in Taguig City can sign up for the COVID-19 vaccine:
Register on TRACE and schedule an appointment online. Taguig TRACE kiosks in all barangay halls will also be accepting appointments.
Bring the following during vaccination day:
- Valid ID of vacinee
- Proof of residence (if address not indicated on Id)
- If studying in Taguig City, bring proof of enrollment
- TRACE QR Code
- Medical certificate as proof of comorbidity
For parent or guardian
- Proof of filiation
- to prove the family relationship or guardianship over the minor (birth certificate, special power of attorney, school ID bearing the name of the child and parent/guardian)