Here’s a Heads Up from reportr on news you need to know today, Sept. 15:
GRANULAR LOCKDOWNS WITH ALERTS
- Metro Manila is under Alert Level 4 under the pilot test of a new quarantine classification system that starts tomorrow. Here’s what will change.
- Here’s your guide to which businesses are allowed.
- The APOR system will also be replaced by new guidelines on who can go outdoors.
- There are more freedoms for the fully vaccinated when the alert hits Level 4.
- Here’s a dictionary on Alert Levels quarantine for the second year of the pandemic.
SUMMIT MEDIA EXCLUSIVE
- Cavite Gov. Jonvic Remulla is a rare social media star for a politican. Here's why he's not joining national politics.
- Feeling burned out by your side hustle? Here’s how to avoid getting stressed out when you turn your passion into a quarantine business.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
- Here's how you can spot fake versions of popular medicines like Bioflu and Diatabs, according to the FDA.
Continue reading below ↓
- Mayor Vico Sotto posted an “OK” tweet and got some on the internet who didn’t see the post in its context worried or amused.
- It was a fashion statement in blood red at the Met Gala from New York's progressive congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Tax the Rich.
- Score a one-time P100 discount at National Bookstore when you register to vote in 2022. Here’s how to claim it.
NEWS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- IKEA Philippines’ online shopping website is up with prices quoted in pesos. You can add to cart but you can’t check out just yet.
- Sen. Manny Pacquiao has filed a P100-million libel case against Pastor Apollo Quiboloy.
- President Rodrigo Duterte said vaccine registration could be opened to the general public by October as long as supplies permit. There were 18,056 new cases yesterday.
- Shouting is not a privilege of government officials, Interior Sec. Eduardo Ano said, as he apologized for Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque’s outburst against health workers in a viral leaked video.
- The Giant Lantern Festival at Robinsons Starmills Pampanga is a go this year and San Fernando City in Pampanga is counting down to the annual holiday spectacle.
- The stars came out armored in gold as Vogue’s Met Gala rolled out its red carpet in New York City.
- Meet the all-civilian crew of Elon Musk’s SpaceX proving that with money, big dreams and the right connections, people can leave the planet for a while.
- Not all people will need booster shots against COVID, according to a new study.
Continue reading below ↓