The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) has authorized the operation of 1,006 public utility jeepneys (PUJ) on 10 additional routes in Metro Manila.
As per Memorandum Circular 2020-043, the following trips will be available starting Sept. 9:
- T138 EDSA/North Ave. - Quezon City Hall
- T139 Marcos Ave. - Quirino Highway via Tandang Sora
- T340 Dapitan - Libertad via L. Guinto
- T341 Divisoria - Retiro via JA Santos
- T342 Divisoria - Sangandaan
- T395 Libertad - Washington
- T396 Baclaran - Escolta via Jones, L. Guinto
- T397 Baclaran - QI via Mabini
- T398 Blumentritt - Libertad via Quiapo, Guinto
- T399 Blumentritt - Vito Cruz via L. Guinto
The vehicles will be required to display a QR code and have a valid Personal Passenger Insurance Policy. Both drivers and passengers have to follow the Inter-Agency Task Force for Emerging Infectious Diseases' COVID-19 protocols.
The LTFRB has so far permitted 16,213 jeep units, 786 modern PUJs, 3,761 public utility buses, 379 point-to-point buses, 1,905 UV Express, 20,891 taxis, and 23,968 transport network vehicle services to operate under GCQ.