Here's a Heads Up from reportr on news that you need to know today, with just four days before Christmas.
The holiday rush is real, with people moving around as the virus lurks. We compiled a handy guide on how to keep safe:
- For Noche Buena, skip the long table spreads and opt for individual portions
- Here's how you can protect yourself during family reunions and trips to the mall
- Check this link for shopping mall operating hours until New Year's week
- How to dodge COVID-19 when giving and receiving gifts
- Read this if you are getting the Christmas blues
- If you want the MMFF as a part of your 2020 holidays, here's how you can watch festival movies online
Here's a roundup of our 2020 yearenders:
- Why TikTok Ruled the World in 2020 (Philippines included)
- Year 2020: The 20 Biggest News and Black Mirror Moments
- What is APOR? Quarantine Terms that Defined 2020
- These Inspirational Stories Spark Joy in the Year of COVID
- 2020 Was the Worst, Here's How Filipinos Got Through with Grit
Here's what happened over the weekend:
- Tropical Depression Vicky inundated Mindanao while the northeast monsoon or Amihan made the weekend a rainy one for large parts of Luzon.
- The MRT released its holiday schedule until Jan. 5. Click this link to plan your commute.
- Pepsi voluntary delisted from the Philippine Stock Exchange. Here's what you need to know about it.
- Cebu Pacific is giving passengers pre-flight options for antigen and RT-PCR testing.
Here's an update on COVID-19 cases as of 4 p.m. of Dec. 20: