Here's a Heads Up from reportr on news that you need to know today, Dec. 15:
- For some, it's the last payday before the Christmas deadline for 13th Month Pay. Here's what you need to know about your holiday bonus and in case you are planning a TikTok dance.
- President Rodrigo Duterte met with his Cabinet last night. He is expected to address the public tomorrow, Dec. 16.
- Explained: RC Cola's bizarre commercial has a sequel. We asked the creators what it means.
- Explained: Why is sisig so irreistible even to foreign celebrities like Sandara Park (her Tweet was viral) and the late chef and food explorer Anthony Bourdain?
- Explained: What happened to Pop Cola? Before RC Cola played with our collective sanities with their commercials, one local softdrink brand dared to be different.
- Yearender 2020: We know you're always searching for "APOR" and all those quarantine acronyms, we compiled this cheat sheet for you.
- News You Can Use: If you're a first timer with SSS loans or need a refresher, we got you covered.
- Commuters will soon become pedestrians on parts of EDSA. The elevated walkway project on Metro Manila's main highway got a boost from the Asian Development Bank.
- If you're planning a Baguio City trip, add these requirements to your pre-check in must haves.
- Responding to complaints from local officials and motorists, NLEX is reopening cash payment lanes while RFID lanes are barriers up.
Here's an update on COVID-19 cases as of 4 p.m. of Dec. 14: