Good morning. Here's a heads up on news that you need to know today, Monday.
- It's the last weekend before expressways go full cashless, so better get those RFID stickers. San Miguel, which runs AutoSweep, said 100 installations sites will be set up. Here are your appointment guides for AutoSweep and EasyTrip RFID.
- Angkas, JoyRide and Move It can resume their pilot run starting today. Before you book a ride, here's a refresher on guidelines from the government's pandemic response task force.
- The target completion of the Skyway Extension was moved to February next year from December after a steel beam fell from a portion of the structure in East Service Road, Cupag, Muntinlupa last Saturday. At least four people were hurt.
- Ilocos Sur is expanding its tourism bubble to include the entire Luzon. Here are the guidelines.
- Authorized Apple resellers in the Philippines are close to releasing the iPhone 12 series locally, here's a review roundup to help you decide whether or not you will splurge or upgrade.
- ABS-CBN has revamped its streaming app, now called iWant TFC, as it goes deeper into digital.
- Here's a human dimension to food delivery apps. We talked to foodpanda riders to find out their gripes that led some of them to file a complaint before the Department of Labor and Employment.
Here's an update on COVID-19 cases as of 4 p.m. of Nov. 22: