Here's a Heads Up from reportr on news that you need to know today, Tuesday.
- Petron Corp is offering 50% on all fuel products in select pump stations only for today. Here's where you can get it.
- A policeman went viral after video of him shooting mother and son was circulated on social media. The incident was condemned by both President Rodrigo Duterte and Vice President Leni Robredo.
- Naturally, the internet sought the help of broadcaster/action man Raffy Tulfo. Here's an explainer on why the Tulfos have become a hotline for the oppressed.
- The suspect's daughter, who was in the video, shouted: "My father is a policeman." We consulted a psychologist to understand why children act the way they do.
- President Duterte delivered his weekly public address last night. Here's a recap of what he said.
- Meralco extended its grace period further, which means no disconnections until Jan. 31 next year.
- London went on the strictest lockdown after British scientists raised the alert over a new coronavirus strain. The U.S. said it was studying it "very carefully."
- We compiled your frequently asked questions on COVID-19 vaccines in this handy guide, with expert answers.