The MMDA on Tuesday announced lane closures until Feb. 7 as part of its road work activities to install traffic and LED lights along intersections.
The project involves traffic signalization in 50 intersections and integrations to existing traffic signal control systems. Installation of LED lightings in intersections will also be done.
MORE ON MOBILITY:
The following lanes and roads will be closed for road works:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. until Feb. 7:
- N.Domingo – Paterno in San Juan City
- M.H. Del Pilar – Remedios in Manila City
- 10th Ave. – De Jesus (8th St.) in Caloocan City
- United – Sheridan in Mandaluyong City
- Timog – Tuazon
- Don A. Roces Ave.– Sct. Reyes
- Timog Ave. – Panay Ave.
- Xavierville – Abada in Quezon City
- Alabang – St. Mary / Theater Drive (San Jose Village)
- Alabang – Concha
- Alabang – Manila Times
- Alabang – Zapote Rd. – Palace (Southland) in Las Pinas City
- Restoration and excavation works at Deparo – Susano
Feb. 6, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sidewalk improvement at P. Margal – V. Cruz in Manila
- Installation of service entrance at M. Almeda – C. Almeda and B. Morcilla – M. Almeda in Caloocan City
- Installation of lanterns at Xavierville – E. Abada Street in Quezon City
- Installation of lanterns at Blumentritt – Sto. Tomas in Manila City
- Installation of lanterns at 10th Ave. – De Jesus (8th St.) in Caloocan City
- Installation of lanterns at Roces Ave. – Sct. Santiago (Aerial); Roces Ave. – Sct. Tuazon (Aerial); St. Esguerra – Sct. Albano (Aerial); and Mother Ignacia – Sct. Tobias (Aerial) in Quezon City
Feb. 6, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Loop activities until February 4 at Alabang – Concha & Alabang – Manila Times in Las Pinas City
- N. Domingo – Paterno & Aurora – Milagros – Lourdes in San Juan City
- E. Rodriguez – Sta. Cecilia & E. Rodriguez – J. Jimenez & Xavierville – Abada in Quezon City.
- Loop activities until February 6 at M.H. Del Pilar – Remedios in Manila
- 10th Ave. – De Jesus (8th St.) in Caloocan Cit
- United – Sheridan & Roosevelt – M.H. Del Pilar & Roosevelt Ave. – Baler
- Timog – Tuason & Roces Ave. – Sct. Reyes & Timog Ave. – Panay Ave.