Walk-in applicants for passports are accepted in all consular offices of the Department of Foreign Affairs starting March 16, the ministry said Tuesday.
This is meant to accommodate those without appointments, especially those outside Metro Manila, who urgently need passports to travel.
Who are eligible for walk-ins?
Courtesy lanes in consular offices will accept the following applicants as long as they are fully vaccinated:
- Senior citizens
- Pregnant applicants
- Persons with disabilities
- Solo parents
- Minors aged 7 and below (must be accompanied by parent or guardian)
- Overseas Filipino Workers and seafarers with incoming or active employment abroad
Can seniors, minors be accompanied by adults?
Yes. Children aged 7 and below must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Senior citizens may be accompanied by one adult.
Will unvaccinated applicants be accommodated?
No. Walk-in applicants will only be accommodated if they present proof of vaccination.
What are the requirements?
Applicants need to bring the following requirements:
For new applications, adults:
- Original and photocopy of PSA birth certificates printed on security paper
- Valid government-issued ID
- Proof of vaccination
Also bring the following requirements specific to groups of eligible walk-in applicants:
Senior citizens - senior citizen ID card
Pregnant applicants - proof of pregnancy (medical certificate)
Persons with disabilities - valid PWD ID card
Solo parents - valid solo parent ID
Minors aged 7 and below
- original and photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) birth certificate of the minor, printed on security paper
- additional documentary requirements if minor is not accompanied by parents
Overseas Filipino Workers and seafarers with incoming or active employment abroad
Must present any of the following:
- Valid OWWA E-Card
- Valid Employment Contract
- Valid Work Visa
- Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book (SIRB)
Can temporary off-site passport services accept walk-in applicants?
No, TOPS sites will not accept walk-ins.
Where are DFA consular offices located?
The DFA consular offices are located in the following areas:
- DFA NCR East in SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
- DFA NCR North in Robinsons Novalichez, Quezon City
- DFA NCR Northeast in Ali Mall, Cubao
- DFA NCR South in Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa
- DFA NCR West in SM City Manila in the city of Manila
- DFA NCR Central in Robinsons Galleria West in Pasig City
Cordillera Administrative Region
- SM City Baguio in Baguio City
- CSI Mall in City of San Fernando, La Union
- Robinsons Place Ilocos in San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
- Robinsons Place Pangasinan in Calasiao, Pangasinan
- City Hall Bldg., Regional Government Center in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Robinsons Place Santiago in Santiago City, Isabela
- Malolos Central Transport Terminal and Commercial Hub by Xentro Mall in Malolos City, Bulacan
- Robinsons StarMills in San Fernando City, Pampanga
- Marquee Mall in Angeles City, Pampanga
- Waltermart Paniqui in Paniqui, Tarlac
- SM City Dasmariñas in Dasmariñas City, Cavite
- Robinsons Place Lipa in Lipa City, Batangas
- Pacific Mall-Lucena in Lucena City
- SM City San Pablo in San Pablo City, Laguna
- SM Cherry Foodarama in Antipolo City, Rizal
- Robinsons Place Palawan in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Pacific Mall-Legazpi in Legazpi City
- Robinsons Place Iloilo in Iloilo City
- Robinsons Place Bacolod in Bacolod City
- Robinsons Place in Dumaguete City
- Pacific Mall-Metro Mandaue in Mandaue City, Cebu
- Robinsons North Tacloban in Tacloban City
- Go-Veloso Bldg. in Zamboanga City, Zamboanga del Sur
- Clarin Town Center in Clarin, Misamis Occidental
- SM Downtown Premier in Cagayan de Oro City
- Gaisano Mall of Tagum in Tagum City, Davao del Norte
- SM City Davao in Davao City
- Robinsons Place General Santos in General Santos City
- Mall of ALNOR in Cotabato City
- Robinsons Mall in Butuan City
For complete address and contact details of the consular offices, click here.