The Philippine Red Cross just reached one million COVID-19 tests since putting up its first molecular laboratory in April, and it's showing no signs of slowing down.
Currently, the humanitarian organization has 21 labs in 10 sites around the country. Each testing center can run 4,000 tests per day. Patients can book a swab test worth P4,000 (non-refundable) at book.redcross1158.com or call the hotline 1158.
Tests are done from 8 to 11 a.m. everyday; patients need to be at the testing center 15 minutes before their schedule.
Check out which testing site is nearest to you:
- Philippine Red Cross National Headquarters (37 EDSA corner Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City)
- PRC Logistics and Multi-purpose Center (EDSA corner Apo Street Barangay Barangka, Mandaluyong City)
- Manila - Port Area (Bonifacio Drive Port Area, Manila)
- Clark (Bldg. N7397, Ninoy Aquino Avenue Clark Civil Aviation Complex Clark City, Pampanga)
- Subic Logistics and Training Center (Swabbing at Rizal Highway Subic Bay Freeport Zone; testing at Corregidor Road, Ilanin Forest East Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
- PRC Batangas Chapter (Capitol Site, Kumintang Ibaba Batangas City, Batangas)
- PRC Cebu Chapter (Central Nautical Highway Mandaue City, Cebu)
- PRC Negros Occidental - Bacolod City Chapter (10th Street, Bacolod Negros Occidental 6001)
- PRC Misamis Oriental - Cagayan de Oro Chapter (2F Capitol Drive, Capitol Compound Cagayan de Oro City)
- PRC Zamboanga City Chapter (Rizal Street, Pettit Barracks Zone 4 Zamboanga City, Zamboanga del Sur)