MANILA -- At least 15 hospitals in the Philippines are offering the "gold standard" RT-PCR test to detect coronavirus infection for P1,750 to P2,000, Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said Tuesday.
With pooled or batch testing, the cost could be brought down to P500 per person, Roque said.
Here are the hospitals that offer RT-PCR testing for P1,750 to P2,000 according to Roque.
- Philippine Children's Medical Center
- Dr. Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital
- Jose B. Lingad Memorial General Hospital
- Perpetual Help Medical Center-Las Piñas
- National Kidney and Transplant Institute
- Lung Center of the Philippines
- Western Visayas Medical Center-Iloilo
- Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical City-Cebu
- University of Cebu Medical Center
- Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center-Tacloban, Leyte
- Baguio General Hospital
- Zamboanga City Medical Center
- St. Paul's Hospital-Tacloban, Leyte
- Teresita Jalandoni Provincial General Hospital-Negros Occidental
- Cebu Molecular Laboratory