The province of Cebu is reopening to both vaccinated and unvaccinated tourists under eased restrictions following a drop in COVID-19 cases.
Like other tourist destinations, Cebu will still require minimum health standards such as wearing of face masks and shields, social distancing, and frequent disinfections to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Only accredited establishments are allowed to accept bookings.
Before booking flights and lodging, take note of the requirements for vaccinated and unvaccinated tourists.
Here are the travel requirements for the different areas in Cebu:
- Official vaccination card with QR Code
- if vaccination card is without a QR Code, traveler must present an official vaccination certification issued by the local health officer of the local government unit concerned
- or Vaccination Certification issued by the Department of Health
- Valid ID or documents
Non-vaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals must present one of the following:
- Negative RT-PCR (taken not more than 72 hours from scheduled arrival)
- OR Negative Antigen Test (taken not more than 48 hours from scheduled arrival)
- OR Negative Saliva Test result (taken not more than 48 hours from scheduled arrival)
- No requirements
All LGUs in Cebu
- Vaccination card or certificate
Non-vaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals
- Medical Certificate from place of origin showing that said traveler is fit to travel and shows no symptoms of COVID-19